- All recommendations and products on this website or about Bodied by Shannon products are provided for information purposes only and are not intended to diagnose, prescribe or replace the advice of healthcare professionals. The information provided throughout this website is intended for educational purposes and does not constitute medical advice.
- Natural skin care products are not a medication, and we only make recommendations of our products in certain skin ailments & conditions. Any recommendations accepted by a purchaser are accepted entirely at the users risk.
- By purchasing our products, you accept responsibility to check with a professional before using any products that may interfere with drugs or medical conditions.
- By purchasing our products, you recognize and accept that some natural ingredients, essential oils in particular, may still cause sensitivity in susceptible individuals and that Bodied by Shannon will not be held responsible for such occurrences. We encourage those with sensitive skin to select our unscented products and perform a patch test on the skin for possible reactions.
- Bodied by Shannon accepts no responsibility for incorrect use of information or products
Stay safe and test your skin to check for a reaction from any new products you use. Apply a small amount of any Bodied by Shannon product to clean skin on the inside of your elbow. If after 24 hours a rash or redness appears, do not use this product.
**By ordering from this website, you verify that you have read and agree with this disclaimer!**